Ashley’s practice focuses on the areas of Estate Planning, Income Tax and Business Planning, and Probate. She assists and advises clients with their estate planning needs, which includes the preparation and customization of primary estate planning documents, such as revocable trusts, wills, and powers of attorney. Ashley also represents executors, trustees, and beneficiaries with respect to the funding, administration, and distribution of trusts and estates.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2021, Summa Cum Laude
- Texas Tech Law Review, Articles Editor
- Top Grade Award for highest score in Federal Income Tax, Civil Practice Clinic, and Legal Practice
- Texas A&M University, B.S., 2018, Biology
Professional Memberships & Designations
- Dallas Bar Association – Probate, Trusts, and Estate Section; Tax Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers